*Spring 2017 League starts March 4 and ends with Championship Games on March 31*
- Fall League usually runs from mid-October to mid-December.
- Spring League usually runs in March.
- Teams play in their own age division - Grades 5th-8th.
- Coaches organize their own teams of 6-8 boys per team and are responsible to find their own practice facilities.
- All teams are guaranteed at least 7 games.
- Trophies and awards are presented after the Championship Game.
- All coaches and players are insured for all games and team practices (a copy of the insurance policy is available if needed).
- All officials are experienced Utah High School Certified referees.
- Team fee is $495 (for up to 8 players; $15 for each additional player)
- Make check payable to Utah Mr. Basketball
- Mail to: 835 South 900 East, Spanish Fork, UT 84660
- Payment Due: February 28, 2017
- All games are typically held in several different gyms in Spanish Fork and Springville. (see schedule for specific address).
- Service scholarships are available for youth with financial hardship. Please indicate in the form below and we'll provide additional information.
- You can view the league rules here.
- For additional questions, email email@example.com or call Tanner at 801-850-2612